Tuesday, September 05, 2006

A fun holiday weekend!

We had a great Labor Day weekend, relaxing at the river. Beautiful weather, almost cool and fall-like. I have created a musical Photo Show with some pics that I took over the weekend ... just out on the water and misc sights from the boat, plus we had a gorgeous sunset on Sat night and so there are lots of pics of that as well. The Photo Show can be viewed here, under 2006 Labor Day Boating ...

www.photoshow.net/tremontscotts

Not much else on that site yet, but I hope to add more. All of the previous shows that I had created were lost in the great laptop crash of May 2006 :-(

Gilbert Update: It appears that this time, he may really have flown the coop. Hopefully, he's headed for home or already there. We released him on Saturday about Noon, and he sat on the roof for about 2.5 hours ... then flew back to the cage to eat. HA He was around through Sunday and then when we came home from the boat on Monday night, he was nowhere to be found. No Gilbert sightings today, so we think he has moved on. We're gonna miss the little guy, we liked him!

No comments: