Thursday, January 17, 2008

Trip Blog is Complete!

Four years ago today we arrived home with Abby ... and had a wonderful and emotional reunion with friends and family at the airport. I have posted the final entry of the trip to our trip blog,

http://our-beautiful-sunflower.blogspot.com/

It was fun to read each days posts and relive the special memories of the trip. I do look at the world differently now after being in China and walking the halls of Zhuzhou Children's Social Welfare Institute. It's easy to get caught up in our life activities here and think of other things ... but I will never forget the trip and our experiences.

Next week Abby will celebrate her 5th birthday, and in just a few weeks it's time to register her for kindergarten. Hard to believe how the time flies!

1 comment:

Marla said...

Great job, Lisa and what a treasure for Abby! Yikes @ registering our girls for kindergarten! How is that possible?