I'm sitting in the Atlanta airport ... about 2 hours into a 3.5 hour layover ... and now that work things are caught up, I thought I'd update the blog! Have caught up the emails and talked to the office, so now there is not much to do besides wait for boarding time.
Last night Drew and I went to a special dinner for the parents of the Youth Board graduating seniors. It was very nice and we got to see the safe driving videos and pictures of the kids over the past 4 years. It was fun to see how Drew has changed over the past 4 years ... he looked so much younger in the freshman year pics!
The kids also gave the Youth Board director a "Class of 2008" collage that had some pics of part of the group that I took at a park a couple weeks ago, and also the kids all signed the mat with special messages for her. I know she is a faithful reader of this blog ... Jody, thanks for all you do for the teens in Tazewell County! You are famous now, being featured on the Tremont Scotts blog! :-)
I'm out of town through Friday night, returning very late. I'm headed to the area of VA where several tornadoes did some extensive damage yesterday afternoon ... not quite sure what to expect! I don't think the area where I will be staying around Colonial Williamsburg had major damage, but it was only about 20 miles away and closer to where I'm flying in, at Newport News.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Travel Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment