
I have a beautiful view from my office window ... looking out at the Illinois River landscape, with one of the bridges to the north and a second bridge and the Peoria city skyline to the south. Every day the river scene is different ... some days it's as smooth as glass, other days windy and rough. Blue skies, stormy skies. Calm summer waters and ice glazed winter waters. Jumping fish and flying birds. Fishermen, pleasure boats, sail boats and barges. Always something to look at!
I often talk on my cordless phone when taking a work call and spend the time looking out at the river. A couple of weeks ago I saw an eagle skim the river and land in a nearby tree on the shore ... and today, it was this rainbow treat! It's faint and I only had my cell phone camera, but I think you can see it. Click on the picture for a larger view.
I keep saying I'm going to start a new blog to post a picture every day of the beautiful "View From My Window"
Thursday, November 06, 2008
The View from My Window
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
GORGEOUS! I'd probably never get any work done. :)
Post a Comment