Friday, July 10, 2009

Article on International Adoption


A bit of our adoption story is featured in the current issue of "Midwestern Family" magazine, on newsstands at least in Central Illinois, and I'm not sure where else outside of this area. It was fun to have the chance to answer some questions about something so near and dear to our hearts! The other family featured is waiting for referral from Ethiopia.

It ended up being a four page spread, and a nice article. Some of the other questions they asked me, but did not include the answers, were about things other people might say when they see a family with an internationally adopted child, and how we respond. I wish they had included that part, but they did a great job in the 4 pages they gave the story. Since it is a subscription based magazine, they don't put the stories on line to read, so unfortunately I can't give you a link to read the story!

1 comment:

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

Awesome! I'll keep an eye out for it!