Monday, June 28, 2010

So busy I forgot to blog!!

Bad, bad blogger here! So much has happened since I last blogged, let's see how much of it I can remember!

School ended May 20, and life has been a blur ever since. We moved Drew home from college right before Memorial Day. He is only home for 2 more weeks before heading off for his 6 week study abroad program at Beijing Language & Culture University!

Abby started June with a tumbling recital, and that was lots of fun. She loved getting flowers from Drew after her performance! She is enjoying tumbling and dance classes this summer and staying busy!

Right after that recital, she was also part of the Miss Tremont Pageant. The contestants each have a "little girl" who does the opening dance number with them, and the girls were also in the parade. Big fun when you are 7!

TJ decided not to play baseball this summer, so his schedule has not been so hectic! He did take part in a 2 day basketball summer tourney, and that was great to have a chance to play and hang out with some friends who he hasn't seen since school got out.

Drew is going to blog from China, so I'll share the link as soon as that is set up! We're headed into July, and summer is half over already ... hopefully I can get back in the blog routine and not be so out of touch!

1 comment:

Monica said...

Lisa,
Abby was a doll as usual. Looking forward to following Drew's blog. Should be an amazing adventure!
Blessings,
Monica