Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pumpkin Carving


Two posts in one weekend ... don't faint!

I wish I could find (make) the time to post as often as I used to, because I love going back through old posts and seeing the activities and faces! Maybe I can get better at that again ...


We carved pumpkins yesterday and had a great time. Abby LOVES reaching in and getting the slimy pumpkin guts out, haha. Last night was trick-or-treating here, as we always do that on a Saturday night when Halloween falls on Sunday to accommodate a couple of groups in the area who don't like those activities on a Sunday. In the end, I think it works out better anyway to not go out on a school night, regardless of the other ideas about why not to do it on a Sunday.

I'm sure we'll still see a few little goblins at our door tonight, those who missed the memo! :-)

No comments: