Tuesday, January 08, 2008

China Trip Blog

Since we are in "anniversary week" of our trip to China, I decided to do something tonight I have always wanted to do ... and that is convert my daily posts from the trip from our original Yahoo Group to a new blog. I have moved the posts up through Jan 8, 2004 to this blog ...

http://our-beautiful-sunflower.blogspot.com/

and will add another day's trip journal entry each day until I have all the trip posts updated. I am also adding a favorite "picture of the day" because I just don't have time to do a slide show for each day!

So follow along as I review the daily entries and enjoy our trip (again)!

2 comments:

The Wrights said...

What a neat idea!
I just love reading about your trip! It brings back my old memories, too!
Christie W

Marla said...

Oh how I wish I had done this for Jaden's trip! What a great idea, Lisa! I will enjoy seeing Changsha again through your eyes and words. :)