
One big graduation event down, one to go! Tonight was Baccalaureate for the THS Class of 2008, and it was a very nice event. At least with the cooler weather outside it wasn't as hot inside the gym as usual!
Hard to catch good pics in the lovely lighting of the gym, but I did get a video of Drew and two other Seniors (Lisa and Kristen) singing "Amazing Grace" during the ceremony. I was zoomed in, so it is shaky ... and it's from the digital camera not the camcorder, so the sound quality isn't that great ... but you can hear them! HA They practiced only 1 time (busy Seniors, you know!) at 6:30 tonight, before Baccalaureate started at 7:30!
Not long until the big day now! Saturday is going to be a busy day cleaning and getting ready for the after-party, and Sunday will be here before we know it! Drew is singing again with a group at graduation on Sunday, so that will be fun.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
THS Baccalaureate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I knew Drew was a good singer, but I'd never gotten to hear his voice before. Thanks for sharing! He really sounds great and I'd bet he sounds even better in person :)
Karyn
Post a Comment