
We have been so busy with kid and school and work activities that I have not had time to post much lately ... but I did promise Abby to get this video up on the blog as soon as I could so Drew could see her performance with the THS Dance Team tonight at half time of the football game! Abby is in the group of girls on the right, and she is right next to (and briefly ends up behind) one of the THS Dance Team members. I zoomed in closer, and then you can see her better.
Last Saturday she attended a 4 hour camp and tonight the girls performed. All of the little ones on the field with her are kindergarteners, and they did a great job! I think I see a future THS Dance Team member in our midst! But then after halftime when she was watching the cheerleaders, she was having a really hard time deciding which one she should be "when she grows up" so stay tuned! :-)
UPDATED: Here are two pics sent to me by friend and local photographer, Jenny of Simply Charming Photography. She was on hand with that incredible camera of hers and captured some night shots I could never get! (click to see larger view)


Friday, September 26, 2008
Dance Team Debut
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh my goodness, how cute!!!!! Love that grin, and boy she knew exactly what to do, that is awesome :)
Post a Comment