Sunday, October 19, 2008

One Busy Week Down, One To Go!!

This past week was Tremont's Homecoming, and if you haven't had a chance to pop over to Beverly's blog to see all the fun from the week ... here is a link. I posted there each day, concluding with pics of her ready for the dance last night!

Ten Months in Tremont

Today was filled with pumpkin patch fun! I don't know if Beverly really knew what was going to be so fun about going to a pumpkin farm ... but she did have a good time!

TJ and Abby had a great time on the slide, and enjoyed it over and over and over and over ...

Then we moved onto the field to pick out just the right pumpkin to make our Jack-O-Lanterns for Halloween. After much looking and debate, we walked away with four perfect pumpkins that can look pretty on the porch until it's time to carve them up for Halloween night!

I made Beverly go out and stand in part of the corn maze ... she gets a kick out of all of the miles and miles of corn fields around here, so I wanted her to get a little closer to the corn and have a picture to remember it by! It's all brown and ready for harvest now, but it was miles of emerald green crops when she first arrived in August.

Then TJ capped off the visit with a ride in the monster truck while we girls waited for him. He was, of course, in complete and utter amazement and could not wipe the smile off of his face as the truck did donuts in the fields. ha ha

Starting tomorrow, my work world is going to be very, very busy. I am working on an
EXTREME project that will completely
MAKEOVER the
HOME of one lucky Central Illinois family in just a single
EDITION of one week. Any guesses what I'm up to? No fair cheating for my Lifelink mom friends who already know! :-)

1 comment:

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

Pumpkin patch pics are my fav!

You've been tagged! See my blog!