These two strange looking characters were spotted on our roof today, apparently putting up the Christmas lights before the 2-4 inches of snow we are supposed to get tonight/tomorrow!
I guess Monday is December 1, but I was hoping to hold off the snow just a bit longer! At least until after Drew made it safely back to Kenosha ... but unfortunately he is driving back in the morning (dorms aren't open until Noon) to a snowstorm forecast to bring 3-5 inches of snow to that area. He'll get on the road a bit earlier than planned in the morning and maybe beat a bit of the storm!
It has been so great to have him home. Now he's back to college for just 2 weeks and then back home for Christmas break!
I'm excited to have the chance to go to Kenosha next Fri/Sat to see him in the Carthage Choir's Christmas Festival program. Should be fun!
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Christmas Elves on the Roof??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
We did the same thing today! My family (from Oconomowoc, Wi) had to leave early to get home before the snow. Hope you all don't get to much! I DO miss my Wisconsin winters though!
Yay for lights, ours are up too! Hope Drew makes it back to school safely.
Send some of that snow down here for Christmas, K? :)
Post a Comment