Today we were off on our annual pilgrimage to find and cut down our Christmas tree! It is a 26 year tradition here for Mitch and I, and a lifelong one for all of the kids. They have never known an artificial tree or one bought from a parking lot somewhere. We have had warm years where we went in short sleeves, cold years where the snow was flying, rain, sleet, snow ... you name it! But one thing that never changes is the fun and tradition, and I know we'll all remember these tree farm trips fondly!
Here are a few fun pictures from the day. Click on them to see a full size version.






There are a couple other pics on Beverly's blog,
http://tenmonthsintremont.blogspot.com/
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Christmas Tree Farm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
How fun! What a great tradition to have.
Fun tradition!
What great memories and new experiences for Beverly to be apart of, I am sure she had a blast.
Post a Comment