



Hate to bump the post with Abby's cute program pictures already (see below) ... but we woke up to probably close to one half inch of ice all over everything! No school today, so an extra day of Christmas break for the kiddos! You can see how much ice is around, and the weight on the trees. While I was out taking these pics, I could hear ice and limbs crashing in the wooded areas around us!
Click on the pictures for a full size view!
I put a few other pictures on Beverly's blog,
http://www.tenmonthsintremont.blogspot.com/
Friday, December 19, 2008
Slipping and Sliding!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You are brave to out and take pics. We are hunkered in at home. The day sort of messes up HS finals!
Looks gorgeous, but being from Wisconsin, I know it is no fun!
Happy Holidays!
Wow, that's beautiful, but I'm sure scary too. Stay warm!!
Post a Comment