In my last post I mentioned not being able to post pics since I apparently left my camera cord in Vegas ... DOH! I just realized my laptop has a card reader, so I can put the camera memory card straight in the computer to get the pics. (Drew, aren't you proud of me for figuring that out all by myself, before you had to tell the old lady about her new fangled technology? ha ha)
Anyway, here are some random bday pics. The first ones are when we celebrated with the bday cake Grandma baked for Abby on our return home Friday, then some from the big day Saturday. Happy 6th bday again, Abby!
Sunday, January 25, 2009
More birthday pics!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That dog got HUGE!!!
I love birthdays, the reminder of how blessed we are to have our children.
Blessings,
Robbie
Post a Comment