Abby got to enjoy a 2nd weekend of birthday celebrations, as she had a party with her friends on Saturday at the place where she takes tumbling! They had a great time and burned off a lot of energy ... they had full run of the place with the tumble track, trampolines, bounce castle and an 18' slide. They stopped once to do the Cha-Cha Slide when the song came on, and those who didn't already know how sharpened their cartwheel skills. It was fun
Afterwards it was to the upstairs observation room for cupcakes and gifts. They were so well behaved and cute!
My niece sang with the IMEA All State Choir in Peoria yesterday, and we got to share a meal with them before dashing off to TJ's double-header basketball game. Good game for TJ until he was fouled and hit the floor/wall and bruised up his shoulder. He's sore this morning, but luckily no major injuries.
Drew is home this weekend since he has a short break between their J-Term (January minimester) and the start of Spring Term next week. Great to have him here to share some time with us!
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Birthday Weekend, Part Two!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hi Lisa,
What fun to be able to catch up on your family here! Except there aren't enough pictures of you . . .
Any advice on surviving a son leaving home? Jeff will be going to boot camp for the Marines in May, and while I'm very happy for him being able to do what he wants, I'm not looking forward to it. At all.
And isn't it different having a girl? I felt a kind of completeness after having Erin; I have to keep reminding myself of that now that she's 15!
My email is McGurkL@charter.net - I'd love to hear from you if you ever have time to write. :-)
Linda
Post a Comment