The first few days of 2010 have been good to us ... pretty cold here, but it won't last too long. Hey, only 10 weeks until spring break! :-)
Drew headed back to college and starts classes tomorrow, and the kids both head back to school tomorrow as well. Back to work for mama after taking some time off for the holidays, too!We got back into the 6th grade basketball routine this weekend with 3 games. TJ (#22 in picture) loves to play and have the whole team experience! He made a 3-pointer today, woo hoo! Happy 2010!

Sunday, January 03, 2010
Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Yea...ROUTINE! It's so quite here right now as the boys are back in school. I hope 2010 is a wonderful one for you. Only 10 weeks til spring? I don't want to count down or I might go crazy. I have really noticed the sun staying up later and later!
Post a Comment