Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Abby's Christmas Program



For weeks on end, Abby has talked and talked about December 20th ... the date of her first big grade school Christmas program! She had a program in K&1st, but it was a morning program at the grade school. Starting with 2nd grade, the kids get to perform in an evening program at the high school, on the big stage and under the lights. She just could not wait! Click the pics for a larger view.

Last night marked the 13th grade school program Mitch and I have been part of, haha. That happens when you have kids spread out over so many years and no two kids are in the program at the same time! That's ok, she has only 2 grade school years to go ... and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else! I will miss the joy that you feel when watching them be so excited, and so I'm in no hurry to get through these years!

No comments: