The beautiful days keep blending together, we have had great weather for the trip. Looks like Tuesday will be just as pretty and a tad warmer ... but some rain later in the week. At this point, it's ok because we have had gorgeous days. And there is always shopping to be done on a cloudy/rainy day!
Be sure to click on these pics for the full size view and see just how clear the water is. I love how you can see TJ from head to toe in the one wave, even though the full size view is a bit blurry!Today was a great day for playing in the waves. TJ, Mitch and Beverly had a really good time doing that, while Abby and I sat in the comfort of our beach chairs and laughed at their antics. Here are some pics, and I am also putting some pics and a particularly funny video of Beverly *trying* to play in the waves on her blog,
http://www.tenmonthsintremont.blogspot.com/
Monday, March 23, 2009
Monday in Destin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Looks like you are having a wonderful time! The beach is just beautiful!
Post a Comment