Over two weeks since I last posted. Yes, that is unusual for me but we are all ok! I have been wrapped up in a large public event that I plan for work, and today is the first day back in the office after quite a few long and busy days. The good news is that March came quickly and the countdown to spring break is on!
The kids are busy as ever with TJ in basketball, and Beverly with track practice and the school play. Seems like someone always needs to be taken or picked up from somewhere. That will be another good part of spring break ... no running kids, just relaxing!The picture of the fish is what our aquarium looks like right now. It was sitting empty and neglected until one of the exhibitors at the show I manage gave me 100 goldfish that he had used in his display. Our backyard fish pond is still frozen over (come on, spring!) but the aquarium was ready and waiting. They are a bit cozy in there right now, but the pond will offer some of them more room once the weather breaks. Just thought it was a funny shot to share, it makes me smile every time I look at the population explosion in there!

Tuesday, March 03, 2009
Seeing ourselves coming and going these days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment