Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tuesday in Destin


This was another kind of day that was picture perfect. The kind of days postcard pictures are taken on. Beautiful. Windy, but beautiful.


Because it was windy, the surf was rough and we opted to stay at the pool all day where it is a bit more sheltered. Mitch used the poolside grills to fix hot dogs and brats for our family and the Payne family from Tremont. It was very good and I'm pretty sure we made everyone else at the pool very hungry!

Had dinner tonight at a favorite restaurant near Destin Harbor called AJ's. I took this picture especially for Sarah G. because I just know how much she LOVES mannequins!
NOT!! :-)

Be sure and click the picture to get the full effect of his creepy eyes. And he's missing a finger, ha ha ha

After dinner the resident AJ's pirate came around and made balloon animals for the kids, and the night was complete. ha ha


Sounds like rain for tomorrow ... so it will probably be a shopping and having lunch out day! I think we could all actually use a day's break from the sunshine


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you're sooo funny!! haha =)

Sarah

Marla said...

LOL @ the creepy mannequin! Looks like y'all are having a great vacation!! Enjoy the rest of the week!